Domestic Treatment Systems
Krystel Kleer ADV 5000
The Krystel Kleer ADV 5000 Advanced Secondary Waste Water Treatment System has been developed specifically to recycle domestic and commercial wastewater from the bathroom, kitchen and laundry to a purity approved by relevant health authorities throughout Australia.
This Advanced Secondary System caters for up to 10 people. Traditional chlorine is used to disinfect the waste ready for irrigation. Being an advanced Secondary System, allows the option of smaller dispersal area requirements and also allows for setback variations. The Krystel Kleer is currently licensed for use in Queensland, New South Wales, Northern Territory, South Australia, Western Australia and Victoria. Download the Brochure for the Krystel Kleer ADV 5000
A system designed for the larger home , where entertaining is on a regular basis, or for small commercial applications such as factories with upward of 35 – 50 staff.
1. Choosing a system is an important decision and should be based on thorough research of each systems’ capabilities, specifications and unique points of difference.
2. Once you have decided the Krystel Kleer ADV 5000 best suits your family’s needs, you will need to submit an Application to council to install your Waste Water Treatment System, along with your DA. Some councils also require an application to operate a WWTS as well. A geotechnical report may also be required in most areas to determine soil type, for the purpose of determining
the irrigation method and size of the irrigation area required.
3. Once everything has been given approval, the Installation of the system and irrigation, determined by the geotechnical report, can then proceed. AWTS Sales and Service can arrange all the necessary licensed trades people on your behalf or we can liaise with your builder to ensure a trouble free installation.
4. Commissioning the system is performed after the electrical, plumbing and irrigation have all been completed and certified.
5. Once your system is complete, 4 monthly Servicing will commence and will continue, by law, for the life of the system. The first twelve months servicing is included in the system price, and at the end of that twelve month period you will be provided with a contract for the following twelve months giving you various servicing options.